Whether you have an office building that needs a benchmark ranking for compliance purposes or simply want to gauge your building’s performance against the competition, we can help.
With years of energy efficiency experience, we offer ENERGY STAR® ranking and onsite energy audits that can identify no-cost or low-cost savings as well as cost-effective investment opportunities.
- Assess energy performance baselines for buildings and set goals for improvement.
- Track and report on energy performance, costs, savings and environmental impact over time, for individual buildings and entire portfolios.
- Comply with California Assembly Bill 1103 or similar legislation.
- Apply for the prestigious ENERGY STAR label with scores above 75.
- Compete from a position of knowledge and strength to retain and attract tenants
- Earn points toward LEED® certification.
How To Get Started
The easiest way to begin is to call us to discuss your project. There is no obligation.
The basic information needed to start the audit process includes:
- Business name
- Building address
- Total square footage
- Operating hours per week
- Electric and gas account numbers along with a one to two year utility billing history
- Number of occupants and number of personal computers